Friday, October 3, 2008

Smorgasbord



I like what he did to his shirt, I want to try it out. It seems there's stitching around the holes, might need some help on that. I like his glasses too, I need a new pair.

What pisses me off about Costa Rica are the disappointing stores that are in the malls, with lots of overpriced goods filled with preppy ill-dressed Costa Ricans. Even worse there's no boutiques or stores outside of the malls of any interest.

Like my girlfriend wrote, a fashion holocaust. People are friendly though and I love it here, it's my home.

But thrift stores are amazing , and likewise the people that work in them . They're always very nice, and you feel like taking some coffee one day in a thermos, accompanied by cookies and condense milk, and hang out. Old nice grannies are always in them too, I love old nice grannies.

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,



Making fun of the Tokyo Metro Posters popping around. I'll translate them into Spanish make some stickers and post them up. I remember I was travelling in the Aurora bus (almost San Joaquin) and there were these two guys sitting in front of me. They were so wasted, Cacique coming out of their pores and stinking up the place. I was looking out the window, and then the not so wasted guy starts elbowing and punching the other guy for some reason. Then i looked down and...*Pinto, pinto all over the floor. It didn't come out of a lunch box...

*Pinto: rice and beans with eggs in Costa Rica, also known as Gallo Pinto

1 comment:

Laura Reilly said...

hahaha i love the train-sign. thanks for quoting me, i feel loved :)